Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are Wii Having Fun Yet?

Wyatt got a Wii for Christmas and we took it down to Grandma and Grandpa Jones' house later that night. As you can see from the pics, everyone was having a good time. Dad kept declaring a rematch to mom since she was kicking his butt at boxing. I never would have believed a video game could make you physically tired, but the next day everyone was complaining about being sore.

Chris was taking everyone down.

Clone Wars. The queen won.

Synchronized Boxing?


Ya gotta give him points for tryin'!






7 comments:

Eleanor said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! It figures that mom would kick dad's butt, too funny. I love your post title too, very creative! :)

Salmon Tolman Family said...

How fun is that?!!!

D'Neill said...

That's hilarious! I love to see pictures of your family!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I just noticed there aren't any of you. Did you get to play? I think the photos of your parents competing are hilarious!!!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

That looks like fun. How did you fare? Beat Jason a few times for me. It is fun to see the family pictures. We miss you all. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

Book Girl said...

It's good to see that our parents don't act too mature. Mom has always been the "closet" kick butt, take names kinda girl! She looks and acts sweet, but she is ruthless when it comes to games...any game! I love the athletic, competitive side of mom. You expect it from dad, but I would place my money on Talona any day! love ya sis...

Whitney said...

I am jeolous. That looks so fun. hopefully I make it up to see you guys soon!!